Secondary use for packaging: Time for a new clock
Who turned the ... box? With our DIY clock it’s never too late!
What you will need:
- A box
- Art knife
- Cotter pins
- HABA download clock template
1. First print out the clock template from www.haba.de.
2. Take a box of your choice and pick a side that has no existing openings or cuts.
3. In the next step, cut the templates along the dotted lines.
4. Trace the outlines of the clock face and two hands on the cardboard.
5. Cut out the cardboard templates and then pierce holes in the cardboard to attach the hands to the clock face.
6. Glue the numbers in the correct places.
7. Then the clock face and hands are glued onto the cardboard and the holes pierced.
8. Take the cotter pins and attach the hands to the clock face.
We hope you have fun crafting and playing!