Reusing shipping cartons – minigolf in Kullerbü!
Our DIY minigolf course is guaranteed to be a hit
What you will need:
- a cardboard box of any size
- art knife
- sticky tape
- liquid glue/glue stick
- colored pencils or felt pens for coloring in
- HABA minigolf template download
1. Select as large a cardboard box as possible.
2. Print out the templates available on haba.de.
3. Design the templates as you wish.
4. Cut the cardboard box flaps on one side off completely.
5. In the next step, cut the templates out and stick them to the cardboard box – let your creativity run wild!
6. Wait 10 minutes until the glue has dried completely before continuing.
7. Cut out the glued on templates with the cardboard.
8. Then use the cardboard box for free play or connect it with a HABA Kullerbü track.
Arrange your shelf beautifully!